Author: James Clear
Brand: Penguin Random House
Number Of Pages: 288
Details: Product Description ‘ A supremely practical and useful book. James Clear distils the most fundamental information about habit formation, so you can accomplish more by focusing on less.’ Mark Manson, author of The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck ________________________________ People say when you want to change your life, you need to set big goals. But they’re wrong. World-renowned habits expert James Clear has discovered a simpler system for transforming your life. He knows that lasting change comes from the compound effect of hundreds of small decisions – doing two push-ups a day, waking up five minutes early, or holding a single short phone call. He calls them atomic habits. In this ground-breaking book, Clear reveals how these tiny changes will help you get 1 percent better every day. He uncovers a handful of simple life hacks (the forgotten art of Habit Stacking, the unexpected power of the Two Minute Rule, or the trick to entering the Goldilocks Zone) and delves into cutting-edge psychology and neuroscience to explain why they matter. Along the way, he tells inspiring stories of Olympic gold medalists, leading CEOs and distinguished scientists who have used the science of small habits to stay productive, motivated and happy. These small changes will have a revolutionary effect on your career, your relationships and your life. ________________________________ ‘James Clear has spent years honing the art and studying the science of habits. This engaging, hands-on book is the guide you need to break bad routines and make good ones.’ Adam Grant, author of Originals ‘A special book that will change how you approach your day and live your life.’ Ryan Holiday, author of The Obstacle is the Way Review A supremely practical and useful book. James Clear distils the most fundamental information about habit formation, so you can accomplish more by focusing on less. -- Mark Manson, author of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck Atomic Habits is a step-by-step manual for changing routines . . . Inspiring real-life stories. -- Books of the Month ― Financial Times James Clear has spent years honing the art and studying the science of habits. This engaging, hands-on book is the guide you need to break bad routines and make good ones. -- Adam Grant, author of Originals A special book that will change how you approach your day and live your life. -- Ryan Holiday, author of The Obstacle is the Way Excellent . . . I’m almost done with my PhD in organisational psychology and James did a brilliant job describing much of the science in psychology and neuroscience. ― Inc. I’d attribute about 60 per cent of my good habits to [James Clear’s] blog and this book is rapidly filling in the other 40 per cent. -- Tim Urban, creator of Wait But Why Zeroes in on the science behind building good habits and breaking bad ones . . . enlightening. ― Business Insider Atomic Habits [is] a new book by James Clear that I’m relying on to develop realistic goals. ― Financial Times In Atomic Habits, author and self-improvement guru James Clear outlines a practical framework for improving just about every aspect of your life through the power of habit. ― Globe and Mail James Clear argues that the key [to changing your behaviour] is in making tiny changes that, over time, compound into large transformations. This book shows you how. -- Books of the Year ― Fast Company Want to improve your fitness this year? Start with small ambitions – the results will be better . . . It’s a theory that has caught the imagination of James Clear, the author of a new book called Atomic Habits. ― The Times Illuminating . . . The attractive message . . . is that life doesn’t have to be a chore or a bore . . . The first move toward order might be a step as small as putting on your exercise clothes. ― Wall Street Journal You may have heard the key to habit formation is starting small. But you’ve likely never considered starting as small as Jam
Release Date: 30-10-2018
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 5.9 x 1.2 inches
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.