- Toys and Games
- Trouble game is peg-popping fun
- Pop-o-matic die roller rolls the die
- Move your pegs around the board
- Send other players' pegs home when you land on the same space
- Double trouble and warp spaces change up the game
Details: The Trouble game is peg-popping fun! The excitement begins as soon as a player presses the Pop-O-Matic bubble to roll the die. In the Trouble board game, kids race to get all their game pieces around the board; but be careful! A player could get bumped and sent back to the beginning. Kids can play the classic Trouble game or a more challenging version with Power Up spaces. Be the first player to get all 4 pegs into the Finish zone to win. The Trouble board game can be a fun activity for kids ages 5 and up -- 2, 3, or 4 players can play at a time. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 10.6 x 1.7 inches
Binding: Video Game
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.