- HOW DO YOU JENGA?: It's the classic Jenga game with hardwood blocks! The Jenga game is the original wood block game that families have loved for generations
- BLOCK BALANCING GAME: Pull out a block, place it on top, but don't let the tower fall! This fun, challenging game is a great game for families and kids ages 6 and up
- GAME FOR 1 OR MORE PLAYERS: No friends around? No problem. Play Classic Jenga solo! Practice stacking skills, building the Jenga tower, trying not to let it come tumbling down
- WOODEN BLOCKS: The Classic Jenga game includes 54 precision crafted hardwood blocks. The easy-to-use stacking sleeve can help players build the tower
- GREAT PARTY GAME: Liven up a party by bringing out the Jenga game! This classic block stacking game is easy to learn, and makes a great birthday or holiday gift for adults and kids 6 and up
Details: Want a game experience that combines skill, suspense, laughter, and a little luck? Get the classic jenga game featuring hardwood blocks! Carefully pull a wood block out of the tower and place it on top. It's easy at first, but as more blocks get pulled, the tower starts to get unsteady. Players will be on the edge of their seats just trying to keep the tower from tumbling. The classic jenga game is quick to set up, and can be played just about anytime, almost anywhere. It's a great game for parties, family game night, and the rules are simple enough for the whole family to play. For kids ages 6 and up. How do you jenga? Jenga is a registered trademark of pokonobe associates. How do you jenga? Is a trademark owned by pokonobe associates Hasbro Gaming and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.
Release Date: 01-01-2020
Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 3.2 x 3.1 inches
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.